Anti-Government

The opposition to fascist ideologies, governments, groups and individuals.

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

General Info


Alright so first post...I wanted to make this blog specially because I'm sick of the fascism and racism going on around me. Time to make the movement stand up, unite & let em hear our voices!

I have a crust/d-beat show on Brutal Existence Radio called "In Noise We Crust" I do play a bunch of antifa bands and female fronted anarcho-punk bands to support the cause. Wednesdays 4p.m. - 7p.m. EST Make sure you tune in. If you have any request I'll be sure to play them. IN NOISE WE CRUST MYSPACE

Working class unity:
- Fuck Neo-Nazis
- Fuck Religious Ignorants
- Fuck Prejudice
- Fuck Nationalism
- Fuck Leadership
- Fuck Masculine Heroism
- JOIN THE ANTIFA!

No comments:

Post a Comment